What are cookies?
Cookies are files that the website installs in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected television) while you are browsing the pages of the website. Cookies are used to store information about your visit, which may be retrieved later.
- Ensure that web pages work correctly.
- Store your preferences.
- Understand and improve your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages you have browsed or how long you have spent on our website.
Cookies can not access information stored on your computer or device. Nor can they damage or alter it.
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
The following section will describe the cookies being used on this website as well as their type and function:
|Type of cookie||Description||Examples of use||3rd Party Services|
|ADVERTISING||These cookies are used for advertising purposes. They allow information about your navigation to be stored and used later to display adverts related to your interests.||
|ANALYTICS||These cookies collect information about your browsing experience in a completely anonymous way. Its objective is to gather information aimed at improving either the content of the website or your user experience.
iTopTraining uses third-party analytical cookies, such as Google Analytics.
|TECHNICAL||These cookies collect generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data. Its objective is to ensure the correct functioning of the website.||
How can I configure my cookies?
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not required for the use of our website, you may block or disable them by adjusting your browser preferences in order to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. The grand majority of browsers can be set to warn users of the presence of cookies or to automatically reject them. If you refuse them, you can still use our website, although the functionality of some services may be limited and therefore your experience of our website may be less satisfactory.
- For more information about Opera™ click here
- For more information about Android™ click here
- For more information about Windows Phone™ click here
- For more information about Blackberry™ click here
- For more information about the Google Chrome™ browser, click here
- For more information about the Internet Explorer Browser click here
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox™ browser, click here
- For more information about the Safari™ browser click here
If you would like additional information on how to configure cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.